Information we collect
We collect information about you from different places including:
- Directly from you
- From a third party acting on your behalf
- From publicly available sources
- From third party organisations
- From our website
What information we collect
The information we typically hold, but is not limited to, includes:
- Your name
- Job title
- Contact details – company address, telephone, email
- Technical information – IP address, browser
- Website visit – pages browsed, time, interaction, operating system and platform
How we’ll use the information
We will use your information for various purposes. The main ones being:
- To provide you with information and services you have requested
- To provide you with content tailored to you
- To contact you on behalf of our clients
- To understand you better, so that we can provide you with more relevant information
- For marketing and promotional activities
- To improve our services
- To offer you services from Fresh PR
How long we keep the information
We’ll keep your information for as long as we continue to have a relationship or interact with us, unless you specifically ask to be removed.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Except as highlighted above, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- All data transferred externally via Fresh PR email is over SSL
- We review our data practices, including collection, storage and processing, regularly
- We restrict access to personal information to those that need to know
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information
- All information is stored on secure servers
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us using the details below.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise. If we cannot, you can complain to a supervisory authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner, who can be contacted via ICO or 0303 123 1113.
To find out what information we hold about you, request any changes or remove your personal information, please email email@example.com, call 0121 296 8843 or write to us at Fresh PR, Studio 12, 50-54 St Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1QS.